Founded in 2010, Markets.com is a global online brokerage specialising in CFDs, Shares and Spread Trading on a range of financial instruments including Foreign Exchange (FX), Commodities, ETFs, Indices and Metals. With their headquarters in London, UK, the company is staffed by experienced traders and professionals with distinguished reputations in the financial market, offering in-depth knowledge, strong client focuses and a total commitment to ethical standards.
Markets.com is a global brand and is trademarked by Safecap Investments Ltd. and owned by TradeTech Markets Limited (‘Markets’). Safecap and Markets are subsidiaries of Playtech PLC.
Markets.com is one of the highly promising Forex brokers in the market, who assist investors in trading a wide variety of assets online. Having launched in 2010, Markets.com is relatively old and one of the most popular brokers in the Forex Trading Markets. They have built an advanced technical infrastructure that provides an exceptionally efficient, and fast online trading environment.
Safecap Investments Ltd (‘Safecap’) is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission with CIF Licence number 092/08. Markets.com is a trading platform service offered by Safecap Investments Ltd.
All client funds deposited with Markets.com are fully segregated and are kept in separate bank accounts and are monitored on daily basis, ensuring client funds cannot be used for any other purpose.
Moreover, Safecap Investments Limited is also regulated as a Financial Services Provider by the Financial Services Board (‘FSB’) in South Africa under license number 43906.
About the platform, Markets.com offers their own proprietary platform that is available on Web version and mobile version including iOS, and Android offering a wide range of instruments and a professional look that suits all traders that sign up.
Markets.com has done a good job developing a web based platform that makes it even easier to trade forex online with no download required. The broker allows their clients to trade with different trading tools.
The broker also offers the most popular downloadable trading platform, MetaTrader4 (MT4). The platform is available on Windows and Mac OS computers plus Android and Apple mobile and tablet devices allowing clients flexibility on the move. To access the MT4 platform, you just need to click on “My Account” menu and then select “MT4 Accounts”.
MARKETS.COM ACCOUNT TYPES
For traders with different levels of experience, Markets.com is offering THREE different kinds of trading accounts, Mini, Standard, and VIP.
• Mini: With a minimum deposit amount required of only $100, this account type is most suitable for traders with little experience in the financial market and who doesn’t have a big budget to trade forex.
• Standard: This account is mostly suitable for mid-level traders who have been trading in the forex market for a while and have the necessary capital to deposit. The minimum deposit amount is $2500 for this account.
• VIP: This account is for VIP traders who have a lot of experience in trading the financial market, while also having a big budget to invest. The minimum deposit amount required for this account is $20,000 and you can then avail all the VIP support and features from the broker.
• Islamic: Islamic accounts are also available for Islamic faith clients, offering swap-free accounts.
• Demo: To provide the highest facilities for its traders, Markets.com offers a practicing account for traders. Without requiring any funds to deposit, anyone can trade on a demo account for FREE with unlimited virtual money.
The features included with all these accounts are:
• Daily market analysis.
• Web Platform and MT4 platform including mobile versions.
• 24 hours dedicated customer service.
• Training through Webinars/seminars.
• Dedicated account managers.
However, the VIP account comes with extra benefits of having:
• Premium market analysis
• SMS news and signals
• Flexible Leverage, Margin and Spread policy.
• Premium support
For four different asset classes, Markets.com is offering a generous leverage structure:
• Currencies – leverage up to 1:300
• Commodities – leverage up to 1:200
• Stocks – leverage up to 1:20
• Indices – leverage up to 1:150
Markets.com makes a distinction between sales and support. The support team of the broker that we dealt with was extremely polite and helpful. In fact, they are able to support multiple languages and this isn’t just on their website. The support is currently available through; phone, email, and live chat.
The payment/deposit/withdrawal process is very secure as you can see that they are using the HTTPS protocol. We have tested these processes and come up with a decision that, their payment/withdrawal service is very fast and reliable. You don’t have to wait long to get your money.
Most client accounts are insured by the Investor Compensation Fund for Customers of Cypriot Investment firms, making this Forex Broker a secure broker that is above the industry standard in customer support. A wide range of forex traders include the very novice trader and even corporate clients.
The broker Markets.com uses a combination of cutting-edge technical and physical safeguards to shield all data systems:
• Solid firewalls and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology is used to safe guard client’s information during registration, and fund transactions.
• All financial transactions are controlled and monitored by Level 1 PCI certified international payment service providers.
• All trading servers are located in SAS 70 certified data centers.
• All data transfers from Markets.com server to traders’ personal devices are transmitted using SSL encryption.
This broker is dedicated to educating their customers as well. In Markets.com, you can learn online trading like a professional from the ‘Education’ section. They are offering a wide range of educational services for traders to enhance their trading experience. With these courses, they are covering from Basic learning to strategy development level. So, it does not matter if you are new to trading. They will take care of you.
At the 7th Middle East Online Trading Summit & Awards, They became the recipient of the 2010’s Best Financial Derivative Provider.
FOREX TRADING HOURS
Forex Trading hours opens on Sunday at 22:00 GMT and closes on Friday at 22:00 GMT.
The Broker’s Website is available in 20 languages including; English, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Turkish, Dutch, German, Chinese, Japanese, Norwegian, Russian, Portuguese, Swedish, Romanian, Polish, Slovenian, Magyar and Czech.
Bonuses vary depending on the account level:
• Mini – up to $250 free cash bonus.
• Standard account – free access to the “News to Mobile” service, and a Welcome Bonus of up to $2,000
• VIP account -a Welcome bonus of up to $2,000, and full access to the News to Mobile service, along with free FX Signals via SMS
The broker is also giving away a $25 NO-Deposit bonus to all new traders who do not have the necessary capital to start with or wants to check the brokers’ real platform. The no-deposit bonus can be claimed after an easy registration for a new account.
COMMISSION OR FEE STRUCTURE
Markets.com DOES NOT charge any commission or fee as a result of your forex trading. Markets.com is compensated for its services through the Bid/Ask spread.
DEPOSIT /WITHDRAWAL METHOD
Markets.com offers a range of deposit and withdrawing methods. All deposits and withdrawals must be first party.
It can be made via Credit/ Debit card (Visa, MasterCard or Diners Club), Fast Wire Transfer, Paypal, Skrill, Neteller, Sofort, and Local Payment Methods.
Withdrawals can be made by bank transfer or “return to card”; the latter where the withdrawal amount is equal to or less than the single greatest deposit amount made from that card. All withdrawal requests submitted are immediately shown in the clients’ trading account as pending withdrawals.
The Broker does not charge clients when they deposit funds into their accounts. However, check with your bank or credit card company for any money transfer costs and / or extra charges.
Please Note: if a client deposits over $2,500, any transfer fees will be covered by the Broker.
Opening a practice account with this Forex Broker will allow you to view the four different trading platforms available. With a very low minimum deposit of $100, and various flexible funding methods, the Broker is both diverse and secure.
Customer support employees at Markets.com respond to service calls 24 hours a day in multiple languages. Contacting the company is simple, as they provide 25 different local telephone numbers in different countries around the world.
A solid and reliable broker with more account types than the average online forex broker in the industry today, this is a quality option for any type of forex trader, from beginners to experienced, backed up by a solid company standard, valuable customer service, and safely regulated credibility.
Last but not least, Markets.com is one of the leading and most reliable Forex Brokers in the world of Forex Trading Market. It is beginner friendly and professional traders will get the opportunity to develop their strategies more efficiently by their effective guidelines. With a helpful and friendly staff to assist the clients through their trading activity, the team is available 24 hours, 5 days a week. On top of this, Markets.com is consistently developing new ways to better its clients’ experience offering a fast and proficient service to all traders.